1. Please collect Registration form from nearest Mentors Eduserv centre. You can also download the registration form from our website www.mentorsmetre.com
2. Fill the Registration form carefully and completely.
3. Attach the following documents with the filled registration form
(a) Four recent coloured passport size photographs.
(b) Aadhaar Card.
(c) Photocopy of School photo ID or photocopy of school diary page on which your photo is pasted or Admit Card (having your photograph) of the last attended School or of Board Exam or Registration proof of Board.
4. REGISTRATION FEE:
(a) Registration Fee: FREE till 15 Sep., Rs. 100 till 15 Oct. & Rs. 200 till 15 Nov.
(b) Registration Fee is to be paid in Cash at Corporate Office at Boring Road (Patna) or at Kankarbagh Centre Office (Patna) or at Bazar Samiti Centre Office (Patna) or at Bhagalpur Centre Office or at Bokaro Centre Office (Jharkhand), if you are submitting the "Registration form in person".
(c) Demand Draft/Pay Order in favour of 'Mentors Eduserv' if you are submitting the "Registration form by post".
5. Submit the filled registration form with the above mentioned attachments and registration fee in person at Mentors Eduserv Centre or send it by post or courier to our corporate office.
Corporate Office: Mentors Eduserv, Parus Lok Commercial Complex, Boring Road Crossing, Patna- 800001
Bhagalpur Centre Office: Mentors Eduserv, 1st Floor, Besides Manali Building, Chhoti Khanjarpur, Bhagalpur-812001
Bokaro Centre Office: Mentors Eduserv, Plot No. N1, Opp. Jai Jawan Petrol Pump, City Centre, Sector 4, Bokaro Steel City-827003
1. Please log on to our website www.mentorsmetre.com
2. Click on 'Metre Registration' Link and fill the personal details and academic details carefully and completely.
3. Must attach your recent Photograph, Signature and Documents.
4. REGISTRATION FEE: FREE till 15 Sep., Rs. 100 till 15 Oct. & Rs. 200 till 15 Nov. (Only using any bank's Credit card/ Debit card or Net Banking).
5. After successful transaction you will receive unique USER ID and Password at your registered email id and registered mobile number. Please remember this unique USER ID and Password for all future purposes like Admit Card download, knowing your results etc.